Sunbird Superior – Buchu & Rooibos – 20 Compostable Teabags – 50g

R80.00

In Stock

Why shop from Inseason Mobile Market?
Next Day Delivery

We deliver all around Cape Town

100% Satisfaction

Fresh & local, always lekker!

Description

Buchu, Agothosma Betulina, is native species to the Western Cape in South Africa. With a minty, blackcurrant flavour and high natural oils, when combined with our premium Rooibos tea, it elevates the natural aromas and accentuates their respective flavours.

INGREDIENTS

Rooibos (96%), Buchu leaves (4%)

BREWING INSTRUCTIONS

For best results, boil vigorously on a stove top kettle for 2-4 minutes. Alternatively, steep in a cup of freshly boiled water for 6-8 minutes. We suggest drinking this fine Rooibos without milk or sugar…at least for your first sip

ORGANICALLY GROWN

Our Rooibos is grown by farmers who do not use any artificial fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Sunbird Superior – Buchu & Rooibos – 20 Compostable Teabags – 50g”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

My Cart (0 items)

No products in the cart.